Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To:        David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
Cc:        Isaac Waldron <iwaldron@wpi.edu>
Subject:   Re: [current] Re: ACPI Patch/DSDT .asl for Dell Inspiron 5000

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, David Gilbert wrote:
> Nate> Thanks for your patch submission.  I looked into it and found a
> Nate> few problems.  Attached is a patch based on yours that should be
> Nate> equivalent but fixes a few problems:
>
> Is this working for your laptop's S3 suspend?  I'm trying to figure
> out what is required to make the S3 suspend work on my Dell D800 .

Your message is not relevant to this particular discussion.  Please post
your problems including dmesg to the list separately.

As far as the topic goes, I've looked further into fixing EC support and
there are much more extensive problems in this file.  I'm currently
reworking and debugging it.

-Nate