Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:00:37 +0000
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ``root''?

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

Hi,

  I've been wondering - what does ``root'' stand for?  I've just been
doing some calculus as part of my math. homework and I've just written
down ``there are no ``real'' roots'' - is this possibly something to do
with the meaning of ``root'' - i.e. root =3D answer?

  I'm probably way off but any ideas?

-lewiz.

--=20
Any philosophy that can be put in a nutshell belongs there.
		-- Sydney J. Harris
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (``the
intended recipient(s)'') to whom it is addressed.  It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible.
--|| url: http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pgpkey ||--

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7--