Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:52:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Josh Brooks <user@mail.econolodgetulsa.com>
To:        Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: strange netstat output inside 4.x jails...

I waited a few seconds, and I also tried a few times after that and
looked, and it did not go up to account for the transfer.

This is presuming that my math in my post is correct, but I think it is.

My conclusion has become that somehow transfer numbers for packet counts
don't show up correctly when they are done inside the jail - which is
worrisome, since these counters are system-wide...