Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        Stanford Mings <min9743@uvi.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.2

Yes, a couple of us are working to correct this problem.  We hope to have
something RSN.  It is because IBM does some stuff "differently" than everyone
else.  It appears to be related to int 0x13 handling in the BIOS, but that is
just me making wild speculation at this point.

--
David Cross                               | email: crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Systems Administrator/Research Programmer | Web: http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~crossd