Date:      Sun,  4 Nov 2001 10:06:49 -0500
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        brain_damaged <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>, "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: what does all this mean ?

Thanks.
I do recall one thing. I was installing some perl scripts to run mail reports for postfix.
I had to use CPAN do install some files/modules that the scripts needed. One thing cpan said was I needed to install NET::FTP (I think that was the one but memory is shot). when I ran it it spent like an hour d/l all kinds of things one being perl 5.6.1 but when I do  a perl --version I am running
5.003. I see that doing a du -x -h / shows 34megs in root/.cpan/build.
could that be one problem with my diskspace ?

thanks