Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:22:08 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digikam broken? Mutex lock failure

digikam-0.7

FreeBSD redshift 5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #0: Wed Dec 22 13:16:53
GMT 2004     mark@redshift:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/REDSHIFT  i386

When I select my camera, Canon Powershot A70, from the Camera menu I get
these errors:

Mutex lock failure: Resource deadlock avoided
Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted

This used to work with previous versions of FreeBSD 5.x and digikam
although I don't know when it stopped working.

I can't find a PR for this so I'm guessing it may be something specific
to my system.

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

TIA.

Regards,

Mark