Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:03:06 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   panics in pmap_remove

I've been having mysterious reboots since building a kernel
on monday.  I usually run X, so it's hard to see what's going on.
this morning I got a few reboots without panic, and a couple panics.
When it panics it's shortly after pmap_remove.

I did a make world on Saturday, that ran fine, but I needed a new
kernel on Monday, so I rebuilt, and have been having these
reboots.  I haven't been able to make a world since.

eric.
--
erich@lodgenet.com
erich@rrnet.com