Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:59:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: better xterm for freebsd?

I got that scroll bar part now. :) thanx

But i still can't see any color in my xterm. I already set up
TERM=xterm-color; export TERM in my .profile file. But it doesn't seem to
work. Is there any other way to do it? And where can I find nxterm or
color-xterm to download? And what surprised me is i found XTerm-color file
in app-defaults. Does it mean you can actually use xterm-color in freebsd?
(or why it gives you a default settings?)
Thanks in advance.

ja ne

Wei Weng                       &    A   N   NIIIM   MEEEE  *
Box s-1398                     &   A A  NN  N I MM MM      *
Stevens Institute of Technology&  A   A N N N I M M MEEEE  *
Hoboken, NJ 07030              & AAAAAAAN  NN I M   M      *
wweng@stevens-tech.edu         &A       A   NIIIM   MEEEE  *