Date:      Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:40:00 -0400
From:      Steven Ketcham <stedak@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Belkin PCMCIA wireless

I bought a Belkin PCMCIA wireless card (F5D6020 ver. 2) for my laptop. When
I insert it I receive a panic message then the machine reboots. Is the
Belkin supported? I have seen some posts saying that it is. Is there
something "special" that needs done before inserting this type of card? I
am currently using a Xircom card and it works fine. I just want to go the
wireless route.

Is there a better entry level wireless PCMCIA card to purchase?

FreeBsd 5.1.

Thanks!