Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 1998 18:10:02 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Vondrasek <dallas.tex@airmail.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SAMBA + PRINTERS

Ok after giving up on getting the 2 BSD box's to talk to each other *sigh* I
connected a WIN95 box to the gateway and it works just fine. I have installed
SAMBA and I can see the BSD box though the Network. No I have a HP660C Printer
on the WIN95 Box (Will not work under Unix as HP says) Is it possable to pring
to the HP660C on the WIN95 box from the BSD Box ? ( 2.2.5-R )

David Vondrasek
E-Mail: David Vondrasek <dallas.tex@airmail.net>