Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:35:03 +0530
From:      "Naga Suresh B" <torvalds@addr.com>
To:        <freebsd-www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   problem installing frontpage extensions (very urgent)

Hai,

       I installed apache+modssl as a package and I installed all the
modules like PHP, Perl etc., everything is working fine. Now I want to
install frontpage extensions on the apache web server I installed the
frontpage port and mod_frontpage port successfully after that I ran
fp_install binary that also went well but it is not able to identify tar.gz
package. And one more problem is how can I patch the apache because I
installed apache as package. Please tell me the steps on how to patch the
apache if we install as a package, and after that I have to install any
other package for getting frontpage extensions installed.

Please tell me how can I solve the above problems as early as possible.

Regards,
B.Naga Suresh.