Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:10:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      webmaster@campbellcom.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Banners

Does your business use Signs or Banners for advertising?

Banners are a great way to attract attention and get your message seen. If your business is
planning a Grand Opening or a special event, our colorful banners, hanging inside or out,
will command the attention you need. Customize any banner with your personal message
and logo, or choose one of our stock banners. Best part is they are easy on the pocketbook,
starting at just $28.00 for a 4' banner. Our banners are made of almost indestructable Tyvek.
Use up to 3 colors at no additional cost. For more information please click on the following link:
<http://www.campbellcom.com/banners>;