Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:56:40 +0800
From:      Zech Sitchin <mailsagan@yahoo.com>
To:        nectar@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gnomeicu-0.95.2

hi im using freebsd 4.1 release..updated my ports tree to be able to use
the stable branch...i tried building gnomeicu-0.95.2..but it didnt
continue..w/c btw gave errors on gdk-pixbuf-config..my gdk-pixbuf
version is 0.80.0..does it have to do with my gdk?? i think gnomeicu
needs an updated gdk-pixbuf..w/c i can have right now, coz im on a slow
connection..is there a way to build gnomeicu around my gdk-pixbuf
problem..thanks in advance