Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:58:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ping Mai <ping@stepnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   compaq presario

I am not able to get 3.3 to see the pccard controller on a
compaq presario 1925.  I am using the PAO-19991011 floppies
and 3.3-RELEASE CD

Windows 98 reports that the controller is a Texas Instruments PCI-1225
Cardbus controller.  I/O range 1810-F, IRQ 9.  I tried these numbers
in kernel config and it didn't help.

What to do?

Thanks in advance,
ping