Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:51:17 -0500
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@seaman.org>
To:        Jeffrey Bernt <jeffrey@bernt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Inet6 and Freenet6.net???

On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 02:21:12PM -0700, Jeffrey Bernt wrote:
> Hello.
> Has anyone used freenet6 with freebsd 4.0-stable to connect to the ipv6
> network? If so, what numbers need to go where? how to configure the startup
> files? All freenet6 gives you is a perl script file, but I don't know
> exactly where and how to configure the ipv6 devices. Any help would be
> appreciated. =)
> Thanks.

In rc.conf make sure you have:

ipv6_enable="YES"

You might also have to delete the default route if one
gets set before you run the perl script they give
you, with something like:

route delete -inet6 default

Otherwise their script does whats needed.

--
Richard Seaman, Jr.        email: dick@seaman.org
5182 N. Maple Lane         phone:    262-367-5450