Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:38:31 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
Cc:        Konstantinos Konstantinidis <kkonstan@duth.gr>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Best service on earth!

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:06:33PM +0000, Paul Robinson stood up and spoke:

> And seeing as he has now publically admitted that he knows the delivery was a
> mistake, and he intends keeping it, he is also breaking lots of laws. Tsk,
> tsk! Personally, I'm so damned honest, I'd send it back. Or at the very
> least, if keeping it, donate the price differential to a charity to make
> yourself all warm and fuzzy inside. ;-)

Actually, I guess that Western Digital (or wherever the retailer gets the
drive from) has already made a mistake. The antistatic shielding back in
which the drive came had a label attached that said something WD200EB,
which is the 20 GB drive. However, I don't know why nobody looked through
the shielding back, because the label on the drive clearly says WD600AB. So
probably the retailer has received a whole lot of 60 GB discs that are
labelled 20 GB from whatever source provides them the stuff they sell.

And by the way, I was a little disappointed to note that the graphics card
that I also got with this delivery was actually the cheap 8 MB thing I
ordered. They could have been so kind and shipped me a 32 MB thing or
similar ;-)

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany