Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 05:07:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cardbus and FXP

I asked on -mobile, but didn't get an answer, so now I'm asking here.  I
Have a Dell Latitude CPiR, and am thinking about getting the Intel cardbus
82559 based ethercard for this machine.  What I want to know is, once
cardbus is rolled into 3.x, or when 4.x is fianlly release, will the FXP
driver be rolled into the cardbus framework for support of this card?

I really don't want to buy the 3c589c just for ether on this box, I prefer
the intel cards, and am willing to wait.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)