Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 17:56:37 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR2347 - recursive malloc() in ppp

At 12:24 AM 1/29/97 +0000, Brian Somers wrote:
>Anyone interested in running the "fixed" version?  It seems ok on my machine.
>All I've done is made the "work" happen in a call from the top level
>read-a-packet loop, and triggered it via a variable that's set when an
>alarm happens.
>
>If anyone's interested, there's a compiled copy on freefall in
>    ~brian/src/usr.sbin/ppp

I was interested, and thus tried to get it from here.  That seemed awfully
hard without having an account on freefall - or am I being stupid here?
Anonymous FTP didn't work, nor did http://freefall.freebsd.org/~brian/
A search for freefall at www.freebsd.org didn't turn up anything of interest.
Is there something obvious I'm missing, or is this impossible to get at for
most of us? (I'm trying to do active maintenance for PPP+pktAlias, and
would really like to test/inspect this.)

Eivind Eklund / perhaps@yes.no / http://maybe.yes.no/perhaps/