Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 1996 20:21:56 -0400
From:      Jeffrey Auerbach <jauerbac@panix.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   10.2.2.2 network

I have a 2 node network.  On this network my freebsd machine is connected to the net via dial up ppp(static address). My other machine connects to freebsd machine via ethernet.  I have tried unsuccessfully to get out to the net on this second win95 machin
I can ping my freebsd machine, but the win95 machine cannot see past it or receive any packets from it.. I looked on the Fbsd web pages and their explanation of win95
and freebsd doesn't suit my situation.  Can anyone offer advice?

ANy will be appreciated.

Jeff Auerbach
jauerbac@panix.com