Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:00:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        david@catwhisker.org
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT, D-Link DFE-670TXD gets "device_probe_and_attach: ed1 attach returned 6"

In message: <200311240338.hAO3cdE9002231@bunrab.catwhisker.org>
            David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org> writes:
: Nov 23 15:19:18 localhost kernel: device_probe_and_attach: ed1 attach returned 6

Is this a AX88190 based card?  The table in the ed drivers says
DL10019, so maybe that's broken too.  I know that simple cards work (I
have a couple of plain old ne2000 clones), but have had problems with
the ax88190 cards that I have.  The dl10019 ones I have are a mixed
bag (but they all at least attach).  So I'm not sure what is going
on...

Warner