Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:28:52 -0400
From:      Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
To:        Ganael Laplanche <ganael.laplanche@corp.ovh.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: EFI/ZFS Update: successful tests, need more complex vdevs

Outstanding.

Based on these tests, the reports of successful testing of UFS loading, the fact that PCBSD and NextBSD have apparently picked it up, and the fact that I've been using it for months, I think it's time to move towards getting it committed.

I'll post an updated patch by the end of the week.

--
Sent from my Blackphone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.