Date:      15 Apr 2002 20:52:35 +0000
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Scrolling in console

Hi,

  I find that when in vi or some other apps running on the console when
I get the the last line on the screen and try and scroll any further
only that last line is used (like a console that is just 1 line deep).
  I am not sure whether this is because I have used vidcontrol to set
VGA_80x30 or not.  Either way - how can I go about fixing this (I would
prefer to stick with 80x30 since I can get more on the screen)?
  Many thanks.

-lewiz.

--
`Linux is for people who hate Microsoft.  FreeBSD is for people who love
UNIX.`

Website accessible from http://www.lewiz.info.
PGP public key block: http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pubring.htm.