Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:08:38 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Daniel_Soares/Nursing/USB/SUNYCON@notes2.nursing.sunysb.edu, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

Forgoing the obvious - Why ask about DOS on a FreeBSD list?

something like:  "dir filespec.ext /s" will recursively search the directory
tree down from the current directory and return any instances of
'filespec.ext'.

What you'll be able to do from there I don't know, DOS has some pretty weird
concepts of PIPE's... ;-)

Good luck...

Regards,

Karl