Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2018 21:02:32 +0100
From:      "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen@punkt.de>
To:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: isc-dhcpd refuses access?

Hi!

> Am 16.11.2018 um 22:51 schrieb Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com>:
> While FreeBSD is generally better than most at supporting hybrid =
interfaces
> (tagged and untagged vlans on the same NIC), you really shouldn't do =
that.
> Configure it either as an access port (untagged vlan only) or a trunk =
port
> (tagged vlans only).

While I generally agree with you here - if your peer is of Cisco brand, =
there will
always be an untagged VLAN on that trunk port. You can configure which
one but you cannot get rid of it.

Patrick
--=20
punkt.de GmbH			Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a			Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe			info@punkt.de	http://punkt.de
AG Mannheim 108285		Gf: Juergen Egeling