Date:      Tue, 27 May 2003 12:52:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache Core Dumps

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Patrick O'Reilly wrote:

> hacked the LoadModule and AddModule lines for mod_php4 out of the
> httpd.conf file, and now Apache runs.  At least the static sites are up
> again.
>
> Does anyone know what the problem with mod_php4 is?

Just do a ktrace or truss starting up apache with the flag '-X' to see
where exactly it breaks. But given the versioning changes you described
above I would certainly not be suprized if something got linked to the
wrong apxs. Or alternatively if one of your .pm's pulled in another mysql
lib statically linked.

Dw