Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 10:13:41 -0400
From:      "Koscielny, Wally" <Wally.Koscielny@gs.com>
To:        "'khaled'" <root@master.telia.net>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: SRM rom

The files you guys are looking for are at;

ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Alpha/firmware/v5.4/alphapc164lx

The license states that this is for the UNIX version which basically means
you are not "supposed" to use it with an NT only chip, aka the 533, but it
will work on it, you will just be breaking the license agreement. And Compaq
will hunt you down ;) But since we are not going to be using Digital UNIX
here, well then we are not breaking any licensing crap.

WK