Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 12:42:00 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Reiser and BSD.

>From http://steven.haryan.to/interview-hans-reiser.html :

"Linus put us in, and he is really a very reasonable fellow. Our
competitors (yes, it is quite silly of them to think that they are
competitors, but they really seem to do so and so here we are) really
don't like it, and it is so sad that they are going into this control
freaking jealousy stuff. I developed for Linux not BSD because BSD had
these sorts of inner clicques (and also that Linux shipped a fully
free OS first)."

I have no idea of what he's talking about, but it sounds... funny. I
seems that when people don't find technical arguments they just make
up some reason to justify their decisions.

    Pedro.