Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:54:42 -0500
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CTF: sudo update

I'd like to update sudo to the latest version. I've done some testing
locally and everything is fine but I would like further testing in other
environments. If you are willing to test this out please apply the patch
at http://people.freebsd.org/~wxs/sudo.diff and rebuild/reinstall sudo.

If it works, or not, for you please respond PRIVATELY and describe your
environment. I'm especially interested in LDAP environments. I'd like to
make sure I break as little as possible since this is such a heavily
used port.

-- WXS