Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:05:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      Cary <scattered@babel.acu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cron problems, II - :)

Sorry, I problably should have attached my crontab also! Stupid me.
Thanks to Chris Smith for pointing this out to me.

--------/etc/crontab---------------------------------------
# /etc/crontab - root's crontab for FreeBSD
#
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/crontab,v 1.21.2.3 2000/12/08 10:56:07 obrien Exp $
#
SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/etc:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
HOME=/var/log
#
#minute	hour	mday	month	wday	who	command
#
*/5	*	*	*	*	root	/usr/libexec/atrun
#
# rotate log files every hour, if necessary
0	*	*	*	*	root	newsyslog
#
# do daily/weekly/monthly maintenance
1	3	*	*	*	root	periodic daily
15	4	*	*	6	root	periodic weekly
30	5	1	*	*	root	periodic monthly
#
# time zone change adjustment for wall cmos clock,
# does nothing, if you have UTC cmos clock.
# See adjkerntz(8) for details.
1,31	0-5	*	*	*	root	adjkerntz -a
# start ntpd on startup
@reboot					root	/usr/local/bin/ntpd