Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:20:31 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        "Morten A. Middelthon" <morten@freenix.no>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in the latest issue of ;login:

On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 01:38:22PM +0200, Morten A. Middelthon wrote:

> In the latest issue of ;login: there are two very positive articles
> talking about FreeBSD:
>
> "FreeBSD Tracking Stable" by Rick Leir, where, among many other things,
> he says "I think that FreeBSD is the best *nix system and that it is
> particularly suitable as a server."
>
> "musings" by Rik Farrow, where he talks about the history of the
> Free/Net/OpenBSD projects.

When I get some time I intend to write Rik Farrow to point out a
glaring error in his article, page 75, paragraph 6 where he states that
Theo formed OpenBSD as a splinter group off of FreeBSD. In fact it was a
splinter group off of NetBSD.

-Bill

--
-=| --- B i l l   S w i n g l e --- http://www.dub.net/