Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:27:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        trini0 <trini0@optonline.net>
Cc:        Co-op <sparqy2@home.com>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Old AHA-2940 problem [was: kernel panics in 4.2]

I'll have a crash dump and a backtrace for this problem if anyone wants to
see it. I have a machine waiting to crash when I hit it with some disk
activity. It has DDB in it's kernel, and I have it set to dump to a swap
partition so I can look at the crash dump too.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|