Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:20:07 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port Spamassassin-2.64---> 3.0.0

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

Hi, Mathieu,

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 04:29:15PM +0200, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
> +-le 24/09/2004 12:37 -0500, Jack L. Stone ?crivait :
> | I was wondering when the p5-Mail-SpamAssassin port will be updated to t=
he
> | new release?
> | Spamassassin-2.64---> 3.0.0...??
>=20
> I've made a patch available at :
> <http://people.freebsd.org/~mat/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.diff>;
> it lacks SSL support for spamc/spamd, but I'll do that on Monday.

Wow, this is great!  Thanks!

In addition, it seems that both SpamAssassin and OpenBSD-spamd is sharing
a script with name 'spamd.sh' in PREFIX/etc/rc.d.  I think it might be
good if both changed their names into another scheme, for example:

	spamd.sh (SpamAssassin)	-> spamassassin-spamd.sh
	spamd.sh (OpenBSD)	-> pf-spamd.sh

What do you think about this issue?  IIRC cyrus-imapd2 and postfix has
similiar problem...

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW--