Date:      Sun, 09 Jul 2000 14:03:52 -0400
From:      Daniel Harris <dannyboy@subdimension.com>
To:        rosti@surfree.net.il
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD installation documentation

rosti@surfree.net.il wrote:
> practically not actual now. I suggest to change it from
> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~rpratt/227/ to
> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~rpratt/ and the title of it to something like
> this: "Install Previews for FreeBSD 2.2.x, 3.x and 4.0".

Actually, I came across that this very morning.  I've changed the link
to .../~rpratt/ and the title to "FreeBSD Installation Details for
Newbies," since it covers most all versions of FreeBSD that a newbie is
likely to stumble upon.  I'll be committing the change momentarily.
Thanks!

--
Daniel Harris