Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 00:51:42 -0400
From:      Anthony Yandell <antone@ionet.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   A small problem

I have a Seagate 540 meg HD, that needs to have the Disk Manager loaded
to get to my partition.  When I boot with the FreeBSD, it doesn't
recognize the full 540 megs.  The Disk Manager has the option to press
Cntrl to boot from a floppy, but when I use this root, it reboots right
after it starts to read the FreeBSD floppy, then sits with only a
blinking cursor.  I don't know if this is the right address to be sending
this kind of question to, but I figured I'd give it a try.  I really want
to get FreeBSD installed on my machine.

Anthony Yandell
antone@ionet.net