Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bradley W. Dutton" <brad-fbsd-stable@duttonbros.com>
To:        "Pawel Jakub Dawidek" <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        markus@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.1 prerelease graid3 livelock?

Ok, I had already installed and booted the first patch. I then rebuilt the
kernel with the second patch. Trying to reboot from the first patch to the
second resulted in a crash/panic on shutdown. I didn't capture the output
from this. Once I booted the second patch the machine panics in the boot
process, in short:
/dev/raid3t/moviesf: clean,o 190615 free (19p11 frags, 23588 oblocks, 0.8%
fralogy locked @ /usr/src/sys/geom/raid3/g_raid3.c:773.
KDB: enter: panic
[thread pid 35 tid 100030 ]
Stopped at      kdb_enter+0x30: leave

The text copied from the serial console was a little garbled, it did say
something like:
sx lock, geom topology locked...

I did an "alltrace" at that point which I'll send seperately.

Thanks,
Brad