Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:13:32 -0700
From:      Tony Saign <tony@saignon.net>
To:        <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Simple ruleset??

 I have ipfw running on my box with the default_to_deny option set.

I need a proven ruleset that would allow any outbound traffic, and incoming
on ports 22, 25, 53, 80, and 110 only.

I am questioning whether my current ruleset is adequate.
Everything is working, but I am having problems with DNS.
When I attempt an 'nslookup' from another system, it just times out with an
'unspecified error'

Anyone have a good link for info in ipfw??

Thanks in advance for any info.