Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:37:49 -0600
From:      Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] BSDCan Travel Grant Application Deadline is tomorrow!

The deadline for submitting travel grant applications for BSDCan 2008
through The FreeBSD Foundation is tomorrow, April 1.

The FreeBSD Foundation will be providing a limited number of travel
grants to individuals requesting assistance to attend BSDCan 2008.
Please fill out and submit the Travel Grant Request Application at
www.freebsdfoundation.org/documents/ by April 1, 2008 to apply for this
grant.

We have increased our travel grant budget for 2008! Now we have the
resources to help send more FreeBSD developers to conferences. We still
ask you to look to your employers first for sponsorship or cost-splitting.

Also, to be considered for the grant, you must provide a detailed
justification for attending this conference in the application. Please
describe, not only your purpose for attending, but how the FreeBSD
project and community will benefit from you attending this conference.

Please include only costs that you would like the Foundation to
reimburse in the application. If there are other sponsors covering some
portion of your expenses, please include that in your application, too.

We will not accept applications after April 1, 2008.

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation