Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:13:36 -0400
From:      "Rob" <freebsd@computersthatrock.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail Upgrade/relay Question

Hello,

I just upgraded sendmail on my test mailserver from a very old 8.11.6 to
8.13.0. The upgrade finally went ok after a few problems but now I cannot
relay. I have the IP of my machine in /etc/mail/access (just as it was
before) but in the maillog it says that relaying is denied for this IP. I
have double checked that my IP didn't change and I also did the "makemap
hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access" to make sure that my db was up to
date. I can't figure out what the problem might be.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Rob.