Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:42:33 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@daemonnews.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org

Daemon News is pleased to announce PDF subscriptions to our
BSD print magazine!

The PDF version of each magazine is identical to the print version,
except of course that it's in electronic format.  PDF subscribers are
emailed download instructions each time a new issue is released; the
first issue of a subscription is available for immediate download at
the time of purchase.  This allows us to remove all postal mailing
costs from the subscription price.

Subscribe and get your PDF issues as they're released:
        http://bsdmall.com/pdfsub.html

If you want the magazine in hardcopy format, mailed to you as it
is released, subscribe instead to the paper edition:
        http://bsdmall.com/dnmagsub.html

Our magazines are also available for individual purchase in both
paper and PDF formats:
        http://bsdmall.com/magazines.html

Finally, if you want more information on any magazine issue, or on
the status of future issues, you can look at our magazine pages:
        http://magazine.daemonnews.org/

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       http://daemonnews.org/
Cheap Technologist                      http://BSDmall.com/

The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org