Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 1996 19:18:27 -0500
From:      Thomas J Balfe <tbalfe@tioga.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Oriented Music

Seasons Greetings,

As 1997 gets ready to shove off and FreeBSD gets ready to head into another
fresh year, I thought it would be fitting to throw together some midi music
to usher in the new year. With hits like "FreeBSD 1997", "The Gary Palmer",
"Jordan Hubbard Ballad" and others that I made for friends on irc, it's a
lot of fun. You can check them out on my ftp server:

ftp://ftp.tioga.com/pub/staff/tbalfe/MIDI/

Regards,

Tom

Thomas J Balfe                                          tbalfe@tioga.net
President                                          http://www.tioga.net/
Tioga Communications, Inc                                   814-861-2100

   "Humanity has been compared...to a sleeper who handles matches
        in his sleep and wakes to find himself in flames."
             - H.G. Wells The World Set Free 1914