Date:      Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:51:03 +0200 (SAST)
From:      "TvZ" <TelkomSA87213@telkomsa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux move to FreeBSD

I'm religious as well and thought about connecting religion to
everything connected to OS's
Ok...let's see...Coming from South Africa, I could easily find a meaning

Ubuntu : "I am what I am because of who we all are".(Coming from
          South Africa, I could easily find a meaning)
            thus...no greater being...just all the others input.

Mandrake: MAn Dragon...according to Revolations...not good.
FreeBSD : Well...the daemon ;)
so...linux and bsd could be said to be "evil" or non-religious.
Then we must turn to Windows...
mmm...
In Africa there is a place called "God's Window". We can thus not place
ourselves in such a greater being's status to look out his window.

At last I found one...MS-DOS. Old and no religios connectations...Apart
from above mentioned Windows problem...must have been new management;)

That is way I here your problem but could not clearly see the problem with
any Os's. How about you install BSD and just clear the conf file which
shows Beastie at startup.

Tertius van Zyl