Date:      14 Jan 2003 00:42:03 +1100
From:      Matthew Gardiner <matgarnz@iprimus.com.au>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        "S.T." <st@e-tahan.com>, FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Evolution

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 08:52, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 16:51, S.T. wrote:
> > Dear Sirs,
> >   I am using Evolution for FreeBSD since long time but i never used the
> > "Tasks" till recently, it's working well, but I have a problem when I
> > choose print, If i have 2 or 3 elements it prints correctly but when i
> > have large number of tasks it blocks, and the process that uses the
> > processor a 100% is evolution-calendar.
> > I have the Stable FreeBSD updated recently sources and ports tree, and i
> > am using evolution-1.2.0_4
> > Does the problem come from my settings or it's a known bug.
>
> It's not a bug that I know about.  Doesn't really sound like a
> FreeBSD-specific bug, though.  Grab the diffs for gal, gtkhtml, and
> evolution from http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/freeze/, and see if
> Evo 1.2.1 works better for you.  If not, you might consider reporting
> this to Ximian.

Unfortunately when I tried to apply the *.diff patch to evolution, all
files were patched except the Makefile which output'ed a *.rej file. Is
there an error in the *.diff file or did I apply it incorrectly?

patch </home/matgarnz/evolution.diff

is how I applied the patch to the evolution port
(/usr/ports/mail/evolution).

Matthew Gardiner