Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:42:35 +0800
From:      "mingjiada mingjiada" <mingjiadadz@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   We can offer you the new and original IC Parts

Dear Sir and Madam,

How are you?

I am Cathy,hope everything is ok with you all along !

Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business. if you
have any new inquiry about Ics  products, welcome here and I will try my
best to satisfy you well with competitive price as per your request.

our company(www.szmjd.com) have specialized in electronics for over ten
years, so we believed that we can provide you the best service in ICs and it
is our pleasure to serve your interest. so if any inquiry, please contact
us,we will offer you the best price.

Thanks and best regard.

ShenZhen MingJiaDa Electronics CO.,LTD/ Mingjiada (HK) INDUSTRIAL Co.,Ltd.
Add:B.22G Duhui 100 Building ,Zhonghang RD.,Futian ShenZhen China
Tel:+86-755-83957301 ,83987616,83957536 61352644
Fax:+86-755-83957753

Email:mjdkico@yahoo.com.cn
MSN : mjddz@hotmail.com