Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:51:32 -0500
From:      "Knoll, Jim" <knollj@cranepm10.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "'danny@AlphaZed.com'" <danny@AlphaZed.com>
Subject:   RE: courier-imap configuration

Danny,

Thanks for the reply.  I think the problem is imapd cannot find my Maildir
and I don't know how to tell it where it is (/home/jknoll/Maildir/inbox).
Here is the result of specifying INBOX *:

[jknoll@server]~> telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.indy.rr.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2001 Double Precision, Inc.  See
COPYING for distribution information.
a001 login jknoll steph1
a001 OK LOGIN Ok.
a002 LIST INBOX *
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Trash"
a002 OK LIST completed.
a003 LIST inbox *
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Trash"
a003 OK LIST completed.
a004 logout
* BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down
a004 OK LOGOUT completed