Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:58:52 -0500
From:      dumb cock <admin@cyrebels.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   File sharing with 2 computers on a LAN...

Hi, it's me again!

I need someone to tell me about Samba and Sharity-Light... I've been
reading man pages, some docs but still im not sure of what I should
do... here it goes:

I got a small LAN, (2computers), the main computer, this one, on freebsd
using NATD to share the net with a windows 98 machine. On the windows 98
machine, there is a mp3 archive, and i want to share the mp3 archive
with this freebsd machine... how?

Should i use samba or sharity light, or anything else?
it would be cool if i could mount it on like /mp3 on this machine...
that possible?

Thanks a lot!
dc