Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:55:14 +0100
From:      Alexander.Farber@t-online.de (Alexander Farber)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b and OpenBSD - as port?

Hi,

it is so pity that i4b does not support OpenBSD anymore...

I am able to use i4b on my OpenBSD 2.8 current with ISA
USR Sportster card after I have installed the patches from
http://www2.zilium.de/~joerg/obsd-isdn.html and made some
manual changes too. But it took me three weeks (evenings).

Does it make sense maybe, to create a i4b port for OpenBSD?
I am a BSD-newbie and don't know if i4b is appropriate as a
port... (is there a FreeBSD port? I haven't found it on the
http://www.freshports.org and http://www.freebsd.org/ports/ )

Anyway I would like to suggest changing the line

##file dev/isapnp/isapnp_isic.c        isapnp_isic

to:

##file dev/isa/isapnp_isic.c           isapnp_isic

in the file OpenBSD/files.i4b and also maybe updating the
version check in MAKEDEV.i4b to 2.8. What do you think?

Regards
Alex