Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:28:23 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: package building fails for x11-toolkit/rep-gtk (0.14_1)

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 01:19:38AM +0200, Jose M. Alcaide wrote:
> I built from scratch all GNOME packages (using the gnome-1.2 metaport)
> and the sawfish WM, which depends on x11-toolkits/rep-gtk. This port
> builds and installs fine, but fails to build the package. I think
> that something is wrong in pkg-plist. I am using a 4.1.1-STABLE system
> for building. Surprisingly, no error logs are shown in bento for
> rep-gtk.

It looks like the %%GNOME:%% bit isn't getting expanded correctly,
probably either because:

    (a) the port sets PLIST_SUB
    (b) the port uses bsd.port.{pre,post}.mk instead of bsd.port.mk

Haven't had time to nail it, yet.  Maybe something to do on the plane
tomorrow unless Max figures it out (I'm sure he will :)

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/