Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:35:03 +0300
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the fs fun never stops

Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au> wrote:

> How about you take it and write the FAQ entry?  Don't worry about your
> formatting, spelling, grammar or whatever.  Then submit it as a PR.
>
> It's much easier to reformat and tidy up something that's already been
> written than it is to write it from scratch.  Note that you'll want to
> make sure that what you write fits in with the 'kernel debugging'
> section of the FAQ.

***

Oh, yes... but I think that I'm capable only writing an FAQ entry which
follows strictly Bill's original posting. That's because I don't know enough
about programming, debugging etc. I am only capable writing a tiny C program
"Hello, world" and my main work is computer repairing not programming by any
means ( fairly I'm not interested ). Anyway, if you think I'm right person
to do that, I do.

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee