Date:      Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:05:10 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ImageMagick port: source file not available

Kent Stewart wrote:

> Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> the ImageMagick port requires
>> ImageMagick-5.4.3-6.tar.gz
>> but there are only ...5.4.2-3...  and ...5.4.3-6... available on
>> ImageMagick's ftp site.
>

> Re-cvsup your ports-all, the port now requires 5.4.3-9 and will build.

I take it all back, imagemagick.sourceforge is already up to 5.4.3-10.
  The last time I tried that I upped the PORTVERSION to 5.4.3.10 and
added an MD5 for the tarball to distinfo.

I have begun to think they are churning their source. You can't turn
out that many tested sources as they have in the last week or so.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA