Date:      09 Aug 2000 13:05:50 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Akinori -Aki- MUSHA <knu@idaemons.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, yasuf@bsdclub.org
Subject:   Re: Call for a new virtual category: "ruby"

 * From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>

 * Please don't forget about sysinstall.  A simple PR telling the new
 * virtual category(ies) would probably be fine.  4.1-RELEASE has two
 * virtual categories that sysinstall describes as "Unknown" because it was
 * not keep in sync.

Sorry about that.  I have a long list of things to do when I add a
real category but obviously I forgot to do them for some virtual
categories.

As for sysinstall, is src/releases/sysinstall/index.c the only place
the categories are listed?

Satoshi